VFW Burns Post 388 Auxiliary
On October 27, 1922 the Auxiliary to Veterans of Foreign Wars Burns Post 388 was instituted by Post Commander S. Knox Kreutzer. Mrs. Pat Burns, mother of James and John Burns was the first President. They started with 22 members and have since grown to be one of the largest Auxiliaries in the state of Wisconsin. The Auxiliary has always been an integral part of the Post and a great asset to the community.